Little Givers Limited respects and protects the privacy and security of your personal information.
SECTION 1. – HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Information we collect from or about you may vary depending on how you use the Website and information you may choose to provide to us and to other sources.
Little Givers Limited collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This can be your full name, address, phone number, mail address, email address, a user name and password, credit card information and other billing information.
Examples include the following:
- Written Reviews: We will require a valid registered e-mail address and a name when you write a review on our Website in relation to a specific babywear product. Your review name and date may be posted on the Website.
- Registration and Ordering: When you want to order a product you can choose whether you want to create an account or not. Your registration or ordering will require you to provide certain personal and billing information.
- Marketing Emails: We may send you emails about promotions, new products or other updates to the email address you provide to us. You can unsubscribe at any time from receiving these emails by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access, and to request correction or removal of any of your personal information.
These technologies help us to keep track of your order when you shop on our Website so we can give you an excellent shopping experience, recognize registered users when they visit our online store and provide them with relevant and specific information and advertising.
SECTION 2. – HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- To help us learn more about our customers and visitors, to provide you an excellent shopping experience and to improve our product, services and business.
- To process your order, contact you concerning the status of an order, respond to your inquiries or contact you when necessary.
- To provide you with emails about promotions, new products or other updates, including on the Website, via mail, e-mail, or social media messages.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business; and
- Otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection.
SECTION 3. - INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
Little Givers Limited does not sell or distribute customer contact information except in the following circumstances:
- We may be required to disclose your information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- We may use your written reviews on our Website or Social Media pages for advertisement, customer service improvement and product development.
- If there are any contests we may disclose the name and city or other relevant information of the winner.
- The information that you provide to us, information we receive from third parties and information that we automatically collect about you (as explained above) may be used to make Little Givers Limited marketing efforts more effective.
- We may enable you to send emails to us, to participate in blogs and social media website(s) operated by Litter Givers Limited or a partner, in which case your name or other personal information you provide may be available to the public.
- We may share information with third-party companies that provide support services to us, such as a printer, courier, credit card processor, email service provider or web host, amongst others. These providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies and we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
SECTION 4. - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are older than 18 years old and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 5. - LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may link to or offer some of our services in connection with third party websites or applications, which may have different privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites or applications, and we recommend you read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6. - PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work hard to ensure that your information is safe and secure. Little Givers Limited has implemented technical security measures to make sure there is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed information that you have provided.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee our security measures. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security procedures.
When using the Website, you should make sure you sign off after you have finished accessing your account.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions, comments and concerns about privacy or any other issue please email us at email@example.com